Prostate cancer has just as much of an impact on men as breast cancer has on women. However, awareness of prostate cancer risk and screening options is much lower among men. Do your part to help spread the word and join our team in this year’s Zero Prostate Cancer Run/Walk on Saturday, September 18!
All team members who participate will get a FREE IHS Team T-shirt. When you register, you’ll have your own Fundraising HQ—a dashboard where you can set your own goals, see everything donated on your behalf, send thank you emails and updates to friends and families and much more!
How to participate:
- Visit zerocancer.run/sd-ihs or click here
- Scroll down the page and click on “Register and Join a Team”
- Follow the instructions on the page
If you’ve participated in the past, your username and password should still be valid.
If you are having difficulty, please read the full registration instructions by clicking here.
The 2021 Zero Prostate Cancer Run/Walk
When: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Where: De Anza Cove Park
Time: 8:00 am
How to Join a ZERO Run/Walk Team
1) Go to zerocancer.run/sd-ihs
2) Scroll down the page and click on Register and Join a Team
3) If you have participated in the past as a participant, you will need to enter your username and password or you will click on Is this your first Run/Walk and set-up your Username and Password.
If you do not know your username/password from last year you can click “Email me my login information” or call ZERO at 202-303-3110
4) Enter the Team Name (IHS Men’s Health) you wish to join and click “Search for a Team”. Click “Join” next to the team name you want to join.
Hint: If you don’t know the whole team name, that’s ok! You don’t need to enter the full team name, just enter part of the team name and you will see search results for all teams fitting that name.
5) Select your participant type. You can also edit your personal fundraising goal (this is different than the team’s overall fundraising goal) and kick start your fundraising progress with a personal donation. You will see a red box confirming: Discount Code is Applied. Your registration will include a run/walk shirt. All registered prostate cancer patients/survivors will receive a shirt regardless of fundraising! Click the “Next Step” button.
6) Enter your personal information and click the “Next Step” button.
Hint: If you are using your username/password from last year some of this information will auto populate, but you can review and update as needed.
7) Now you will see a registration summary.
Note: If you want to register multiple people in one transaction click “Register Additional Person” and you will be prompted to enter their information without creating a username/password for them. This option will auto populate with some of your information so it’s best to use when registering family members vs. coworkers.
8) Click the “Complete Registration” button to finish your registration. Your check-out balance should be $0, if it’s not, please reach out to Sarah Woroniecki (contact information below) for help.
However, if you purchased a ZERO face mask or donated at time of registration you will be prompted to enter your credit card information and click the “Process Payment” button.
9) You should receive an on-screen confirmation (you will also receive an email confirmation) that prompts you to login to your fundraising HQ.